..bebelan..

"u ar the president of my heart,~"
-CN BLUE-

..and i will be ur secretary..

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

1st post..





halluuuuuu.....

wasup2...hahahaha...

this is my 1st post in this blog..nak ckp pe ntah..me endang harnani mohd tahir..cewah..hahahaha...erm...lately sume bende yg me dgr sume best..until she told me that story bout him..now i noe i'm nobody to him n i've made up my mind that he is so yesterday..i'm not gonna fall 4 anything 4 him anymore..go to hell with him..i have my own life now n i'm happy with it so go to hell you one hell of something that distract me the most..


ok enough obout him..i noe i'm strong enuf living without him..u can do it endang!!! yeay..hahahaha...talking bout my fren here..everything seems so perfect here...no more me being left behind..hihi..so damn happy bout it..ngehngehngeh..but still i do miss my old skool day where everything seems so young..hahaha..here me as the kakak..so fell like so tue kat sini..hihi..but never mind..they are more better then my old fren...hehehehehe...hope this frenship last long..till we grade even we married one day..and hope pur children make fren to each other..ceh jauhnye aku malayang...


waaaaaa....at this tyme actually me in the study week..but x study ape pon lagi..hoho..exam is just around the next week...but still nak bermalas2 lagi ni...huahuahuahua....bosannyer ngan life kat u ni..quiz...test...esaiment...exam..tu je la yg kami wat sepanjang satu sem..dah bosan g shopping sampai abis dwit..hoho...ape nak jadi ngan dak2 u zaman skang ni..hahahaha...

No comments: