..bebelan..

"u ar the president of my heart,~"
-CN BLUE-

..and i will be ur secretary..

Monday, August 13, 2007

::I decide::

Restless hearts,

Restless dreams,

In my eyes, in my smile,

Shades of emotions, unfold

In my soul, in my heart,

My untold love for you, resides.

---

As I am yours,

As you are mine,


My love for you,

No words could define,

Serendipity,

Our love entwine,

Two hearts, unite as One.

---

In the moments of joy,

Or in the midst of difficult times,

I share your joy,

I share your pains,

Well, I’m a lot like you,

I feel the Dark side too.

---

You, and me,

To whatever challenge we shall face,

To whatever pain we shall endure,

To whatever ends we face in our lives,

Guided by our love,

Faith, and trust,

We will be, together,

To have, and always.

---

Because it’s you, I decide,

To be with, to have with.

To kiss you, to hold you.

To shelter you, to embrace you,

And to love you, with all my heart,

Now, Then, Forever,

Always …

this is a poem by my friend, ReZZa
once dedicated to his gf, Hana

No comments: