..bebelan..

"u ar the president of my heart,~"
-CN BLUE-

..and i will be ur secretary..

Sunday, November 2, 2008

its been more than a month since my last post
things has been gone smooth this few weeks
(just my daily report being on hold for 2 month)
i miss my romate, my housemate, my classmate, my lecturer all of them..

my worry now is how on earth i'm gonna survive the long distance relationship with him
any advise from u guys out there is most welcome
its just when i blk sandakan jer for like a day pon i couldn't survive without hearing his voice
and i will like x sabar nak blk kk so i can meet him and hang out with him and do all the things that we always do
even though my family tak suke this relationship but the more they say no the more stronger our relationship we've try to jauhkan diri from each other but we just can't do it
argghhh why the hell am i talking about all of this
but we gonna use this last 2 months as our best 2 months


No comments: