..bebelan..

"u ar the president of my heart,~"
-CN BLUE-

..and i will be ur secretary..

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ntah~ [curik dari FB org]


Jot down the first thing that comes to your mind.

1. My ex is still: ALIVE

2. I am listening to: SELALU MENGALAH by SEVEENTEEN [dr laptop rumate]

3. Maybe I should: STUDY IPM

4. I love: JOE BOITIN

5. I don’t understand: WHY SOME PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER

6. I lost:

7. People say:

8. The meaning of my screen name: FB-its my name, this blog-cause i love PINK

9. Love is: to share and to trust

10. Somewhere, someone is:doing laundry [hahahaha]

11. I will always: nak stdy tp tak stdy pon (..and will always miss u)

12. Forever seems: so long..

13. I will never ever want to: be someone i dont wanna be

14. My cellphone: more impportant than anythingelse

15. When I wake up in the morning: first thing to cheack is my fon

16. I get annoyed when: u annoyed me

17. Boys are: meant to be with girls

18. Girls are: meant to be with boys

19. Kisses are the best when: you kiss someone that u really love

20. Today: want to eat KFC so badly

21. Tomorrow: Thursday and got paper IPM

22. I really want: to study but i can't

23. I feel: loved by him

24. I answer my phone: everytime it rings

25. I am: ENDANG HARNANI M TAHIR


-i am what i am-

No comments: