..bebelan..

"u ar the president of my heart,~"
-CN BLUE-

..and i will be ur secretary..

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Posting made easy.!!


PWell hello you lovely people.!! 
I just discover this app that u can easily post from your phone. So after this i might post more here than my twitter account which already berhabuk bersarang laba-laba.

This post i wrote on a plane that been delayed for like almost 2 freaking hours.!!! Hadoii.!! I just dont know what to do rite now..! Haiya.. 


On the plane that didnt move until they receive signal from kk.. I miss my mom and dad and my siblings already. 

But..... I'm going away again in lest than 10 days. Going to singapore again. Woohoo.!! I need a break since i didnt cuti masa end year so cuti la early the year. Ok. Thats all i guss for today.! Enjoy the picture i took while i'm in sandakan.! 
          
              This super delicious ok.! 

     
                  I miss them already.!! 

        Made this for mummy.! 




Thank you for your time reading this. Lalalala..!! 

No comments: