..bebelan..

"u ar the president of my heart,~"
-CN BLUE-

..and i will be ur secretary..

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

GaMbaR2 BaRu


*PiZZa TyMe*


*The NeW HaiR*


*RaYa HajI*


start with the upper pic:
time ni mix with the time where intan and ejay ade sekali at that time order pizza set for 6 people even we were 5 people only *wink2* sedikit tamak
the other pizza time is last saturday (2 Feb 2008) we declare that its *Hari Memanjakan Diri*
start with nana nak g potong rambot (the rambut is fabulous yang) then pinat pon nk potong gak then i tgk diorg cuci rmbt i pon nk cuci gak then suddenly pinat said jom facial then there you go facial it is then one whole day at the *idaman spa* (sebaris ngan rahmat kat tmn maju) we r so damn hungry that day then we decided to have dinner after maghrib at batu gajah pizza hut sesampai jer penuh pizza ade gak la 5 menet kene tggu then bila dpt menu me nana n pinat sgt la greedy order pizza set for 4 people eating consist 2 regular pizza 4 soups one jug of drinks and 4 bread stick then we add on 4 deli wings garden salad and spegety giler pizza x sampai lagi tp ktorg dah kenyang nk mampos hukhuk
pengajaran: jgn tamak sgt bila lapo

2nd pic:
i got a new hair do!!!!
becoz of i cant cut my hair my hair has dis damage kat ujung taw then i decided i want to rebonding my hair n i told my mom and my mom said "ok..but with one condition.. use ur own money" and i went "ok fine my money" but lame giler tggu scholer bulan 1 masok aritu wohooo lmbt jugak la br bleh dpt the hair ngeh3
bila dah wat tu ada pantang plak xleh nak cuci or ikat in 3 days punya la seksa kepala berminyak sakit pala semak suma ada hohoho but i realy satisfied with my hair looks now better than b4 hihihihi
pengajaran : jgn rebonding lagi coz xleh thn xleh cuci in 3 days
jgn suke suki bernazar tanpa taw ape akibatnye

3rd pic:
ni mase raye aji aritu best2 diorg ni tiap taun mesti dtg mkn my mom's soto diorg ckp x lengkap kalu dlm satu taun x mkn soto my mom hahahaha tp sedih coz kurg sorg arif x blk dia cuti seminggu jer for your info arif is my bestfren study kat kuching tp skang dah pindah cosmo kl x sabo nk jumpe die ok talk bout the guys in the pic from back left is acip at the right darwinz and in the front albasar ataw cai hihihi diorg ni mmg sempoi giler boys from my form 4 form 5 klas

No comments: