..bebelan..

"u ar the president of my heart,~"
-CN BLUE-

..and i will be ur secretary..

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

kekadang tu kan..

kita rasa kita dah jumpa org yang paling sesuai nak di jadikan teman hidup..tp bila dia buat pasal seperti buat sesuatu yang kita sgt tak suke..kita mula la berfikir yang dia bukan org yang sesuai. padahal mungkin kita jugak pernah buat sesuatu yang dia tak suke tapi dia terima jer seadanya. si dia cuba untuk mengawal perasaan dan jugak keadaan..tp kenapa bukan kita? napa mesti kita melenting bila dia buat sesuatu itu.pelik kan.kekadang kita boleh nmpk kesalahan org lain tp kesalahan sendiri tak nmpk.pelik sungguh la..emm..renung2kan..lalala~~


nway..the song that been stuck in my head rite now and being playing repeatedly on playlist..is Total Eclipse of the Heart by Racheal Berry cast of Glee and also To Sir With Love by the cast of Glee the song that touch Sue Sylvester's heart on season finale of Glee.really addicted to Glee now.i can watch Glee over and over again from ep 1 to 22..non-stop..
these are the part that makes me wanna play this 2 songs over and over again..



And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
[total eclipse of the heart]

If you wanted the moon I would try to make a start, But I, would rather you let me give my heart, [to sir with love]

ok selain itu saya nak upload satu lagi gmbr sgt gedik yang saya pernah ada..
dan mcm biasa la sila jgn kutuk or gelak kan saya ok..

*gedik bukan*

.should i be jealous?.