..bebelan..

"u ar the president of my heart,~"
-CN BLUE-

..and i will be ur secretary..

Saturday, August 14, 2010

okay


ok..post sebelum ni memang emo sket2.hehe.i'm over it and decided to just move on with my life and like i said before just follow with the flow..so carry on baby..move along..i've been watching Popular on youtube since like last weekend..hehe..

i wast shocked when i open my fb last friday when my dad tag a photo of me..it was a picture of him holding a camera and the caption says nothing and i thought that it was his fren punya camera..then he comment the picture saying this.

.and i was so giler happy~!!! he bought me a camera..i will be getting it by next week..so wait for it k..hehe..ok i will upload the picture that he tagged me ok..i love u baba..wink2..


i name it as Kirby..soo sexy kan..hehe..


..cant wait to see u mr kirby..

No comments: